Getting the first 18-holes of the year.

Today I went to the IT ending meeting/social. We went up the canyon after the meeting and had a barbecue. After it was done I decided to go golfing at Mountain Dell golf course and got paired up with three high school guys.  They made it pretty fun. I walked the front nine and thought I was going to die. I didn't pick the best course to walk for the fi
rst time with my golf bag cart.  I rode the back nine. I even got a birdie on one of the par 4's. It was a chip from about 25 yards out!!! Here's a couple of pictures I took while I was at the social. We were having a photo taking contest.

2 comments:

  1. Jennie's bunch said...:

    Great pictures!! What a golfer you are!:)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Angie - CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your Master's...way to go. Let's go golfing. The sooner the better. Call me. Robin (Miz D)


 
Angie © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour