Practicum week was awesome & the eyes are coming along

I got lots of great ideas for my library during my week in Logan. I can't wait to get back to work and get them rolling. 
It's one week after PRK surgery and I'm seeing pretty well.  The first 5 days of recovery were difficult, irritating and a test of patience.  My vision is much better than it was before without my glasses but it's still fuzzy.  Working on the computer is a challenge.  I went out and did a couple of errands including picking out my first pair of real sunglasses.  It feels great to get out of the house and be independent again.  I can't wait to get out and golf!  I also have some research to do before going to Michigan... I've got lighthouses, waterfalls and the Pictured Rocks National Seashore to scope out.

1 comments:

  1. Jennie's bunch said...:

    I'm glad things went good with your surgery!! We are sure excited to see you!! It's coming fast!!


 
Angie © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour