Graduation Party

I had a small graduation party on Saturday to celebrate my masters degree. Here are some of the photos from the party.
Thanks Mom & Dad for all you've done over the years. Thanks for your 
support throughout my education.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for being such proud and supportive grandparents.


Marilyn and I worked at Cyprus together about 6 years ago.
Chaine & Greg have been great friends for about 17 years.
Kendra and I worked together at Kennedy. Thanks Kendra for letting us party at your place!


Jorge and I work together at Kennedy.

It was tons of fun and wasn't without a bit of excitement as we ended the day. I ended up laying in the clubhouse in pain from a kidney stone, Grandma got sick from the heat, and Mackenzie fell down and scraped up both knees. 

2 comments:

  1. Jennie's bunch said...:

    I was just about to say "Thanks for the invitation to the party!" (insert my totally sarcastic voice here!:)) When it sounds like its a good thing we live in Oklahoma, who knows what injuries we may have gotten??

    Congratulations on your Masters!! We are so proud of you and so excited for you!!! We'll have to do something fun while your here to celebrate!:)

    What happened with the kidney stone? Did it pass or is it swimming around happily again? Hope you're okay!!

  1. I think the kidney stone disliked its host. Hopefully I'll be good to go for a while until its friends decide to join the party.


 
Angie © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour