School is in session!

School started today! Since the teachers got back last week, I haven't had a chance to sit down. I can't wait for the first week to finish so that everyone's back into the swing of things and relaxed a bit. I moved my office over the summer and love not being in the back storage room. The only problem is that I'm in a fish bowl now. It's time to get some reflective film to put up on the windows so that I can see out to supervise but students can't see in. I checked my records at the university and found that my master's degree was posted at the beginning of the month. YEAH!! Lisa called a little while ago and she and the girls came out to go swimming. I'm tired and ready to call it a day. 

I went golfing with a friend that I hadn't seen in years. We had a blast and we're planning to do it again. The course we went to was beautiful and full of hills and valleys. It made for some exciting play! I don't want the nice weather to end. I still have a lot of golf in me!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Good luck with school. I don't think I would want to be in your shoes!!! I can barely handle my 4 children.


 
Angie © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour