I will be going to commencement next month for my masters degree! I ordered my cap & gown the other day. I'm pretty excited about it. 

I decided to finally clean up my office yesterday. It will be a week long project, at least. I don't know why I keep so much stuff. Most of it is paperwork that I don't need. I'll be making a generous contribution to the recycling bin at school though!  Unfortunately when I start to clean one area, it flows out to the other parts of the house. What a mess. :(

Lisa's girls had their primary program today and it was really cute. At the end of one of Alexis' parts, Marilyn, who was helping the kids with their parts said thanks to Alexis and she repeated it. It was so cute. Ending her part with "Thank you" was pretty funny.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Congrats on the Master's thing. You have more ambition then I do!!!

  1. Jennie's bunch said...:

    That is so great!! I wish we could be there!! (We will be in spirit!!:)) Congratulations!!!
    Way to go Alexis & MacKenzie!!


 
Angie © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour