Christmas 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I was going to have everybody over to my house on Christmas morning for breakfast but it was supposed to snow a ton so we moved it out to Lisa's house. We all had something to eat then unwrapped some presents. I had a great Christmas... I hope everyone else's was good too!



We went over to Mom & Dad's for dinner and it really started to snow... and it hasn't stopped yet! It was whiteout conditions in South Salt Lake last night so I was glad I packed some clothes to stay the night out in Magna. I took a few pictures this morning of the snow Mom & Dad got at their house. 

2 comments:

  1. Jennie's bunch said...:

    Holy Cow!! You guys had better come to Oklahoma soon!! The kids were playing outside in shorts today...it was that warm!!! Crazy weather!!!:)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Jared calls it the Christmas of cancelled plans. We really did get a white Christmas! I loved it.


 
Angie © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour