The greatest day in my life so far...

I had commencement yesterday! It was such a wonderful experience. All the graduates met in the field-house to get their cards for the announcement of our names and got in lines to walk over to the spectrum. They played the graduation song over the loud speakers as we walked and I started to tear up already. We walked all the way around the building then through the tunnel to the stadium. All the faculty and staff in attendance lined the sides of the tunnel and cheered us on. I started to cry... it was so amazing. The commencement was short and sweet. We went around the side of the other graduates and were hooded with our masters hood then went across the platform to get our degree then the president of the university conferred our graduation on us. We got some pictures afterward and then went out to dinner. Mom and Dad, Lisa, Mackenzie, Alexis, and Grandma and Grandpa were all in attendance. At dinner, Kelsey and her kids, Cali and Cole, joined us. It was great to have everyone there. I'm just so proud of this accomplishment and the work that I put into it.     

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Angie Wahoo!! That is HUGE! Congrats big time on this humongo accomplishment. I hope it is all worth it! Early Christmas present.
    Congrats again.

  1. Thanks Angie! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

  1. Jennie's bunch said...:

    I am sooooo proud of you and this great accomplishment!! This is when it stinks to be so far away!! I hope you know how much we love you and support you in all you do!!! You rock girl!!!


 
Angie © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour