Thanksgiving 2011

The five day break for Thanksgiving this year sure went by fast. Wendy and Miranda were in town for most of the week and I spent the majority of my time with them and their family.



On Thanksgiving day Wendy, Miranda, Pati and I went to a new restaurant and had dinner. Miranda couldn't wait to get some pie there.

After we got back I went out to Lisa's where my family was having Thanksgiving dinner. I got there in time for one of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions... Martinelli's apple cider and pie! Pretty tasty stuff if you ask me.


Grandma & Grandpa Evans | Lisa


Mom & Dad | Alexis & Mackenzie



On Friday I went down to Pati's house for Thanksgiving dinner. We had quite the spread of food. Miranda and Wendy did most of the cooking that morning and it was all delicious!



This year I have many things to be thankful for:
Family
Friends
Jackson
Home
Career
Health
Talents
Ability to do things I enjoy (travel, play sports, draw, take pictures)
Music
Time
The scriptures
My relationship with my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
The Holy Ghost that constantly guides me
Loving bishopric, ward family, home & visiting teachers
My testimony of the Gospel and the blessings it brings to my life. It gives me a firm foundation that I can always rely on. It brings joy to me and offers me a place of safety and comfort. I love my Savior and hope all can find the love he offers them. Thank you to all of you who share your wonderful lives with me and provide such great examples to follow.

1 comments:

  1. Jennie's bunch said...:

    Looks like a fun Thanksgiving!! Thanks for sharing your testimony!!!


 
Angie © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour