Vacation to Jason's

This summer I was able to go out to my brother's place in Pennsylvania. It was so great to see him and his family. The nieces and nephews are growing up sooo fast. I took Jackson with me of course and he got a real workout for 10 days! My parents were there for a week before I arrived then left a day before I did. We all went miniature golfing, took a wagon ride in Amish country, celebrated a couple of birthdays, played touch football in the back yard, played tennis, jumped on the trampoline, went to church together and had an overall good time.

What a cute family!
Is that legal?






I gotta have one of these! The Amish kids rode them around.
Ahh! Kisses!




1 comments:

  1. Jennie's bunch said...:

    Such fun memories!! I'm so glad you were able to come spend time with us!! We hope you can come back soon!! :) (I object to the blowing out candles picture!! ;))


 
Angie © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour